Beauty in the Broken
hope. health. humour. & mom life.
This post contains affiliate links to products that I use and enjoy! Please be aware that when a purchase is made through these links I can receive a commission which helps to cover the cost of the Beauty in the Broken Blog. Thank-you for your support!
If you've been searching for a low-carb / low-glycemic / paleo / keto-friendly pizza crust recipe that DOES NOT use cawliflower and actually tastes good, look no further. I make a batch of this pizza a couple times per month and freeze by the slice for quick and easy lunch options! It tastes delcious re-heated in the toaster oven and even the microwave in a pinch.
5. Place pans in the overn and bake at 350 degrees until golden brown.
6. Chop & Saute topping Ingredients (see below).
7. Remove and top each crust with 1/2 cup of sauce
8. Divide sauted mixture equally on to each pizza crust
9. Grate mozzarella cheese, divide into 2 equal parts and sprinke on top of each pizza.
10. Broil for 1-2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
11. Remove pans and let cool.
12. Cut each deep dish pizza into 4 slices & serve or freeze and re-heat, slice by slice, for
a quick Keto lunch.
1 cup Classico Tomato & Pesto Sauce or any sauce around 5 net carbs
warning---this keto pizza recipe is addictive.
Each slice contains aproximately 7 net carbs (11 total carb - 5 grams of fiber), 40 grams fat, 22 grams protein and 500 calories.
blogger + wife + mama of 4 + unplanned pregnancy support worker + keto-fied wellness enthusiast. All of that stripped away, Donna simply considers herself a beloved daughter of God whose purpose is to shine His light through the cracks of her brokenness. Sunshine, coffee, dark chocolate and good conversation are her idea of a great time. Donna enjoys writing as a way of processing life and seeks to encourage frazzled moms, like herself, to take care of their mental, physical and spiritual wellness and see beauty in their brokenness.